There are so many amazing mommy and baby brands and local shops here in Colorado! I wanted to share some of my favorite Colorado baby shower gift ideas that are super adorable, functional and unique…
- Make My Notebook is a company in Edgewater that I had discovered when my son was still a baby. It was at a local craft show and I thought these were just the cutest! What makes this notebook unique is that it is a 100% US sourced product that is made as environmentally responsible as possible. You get to customize the notebook too! You choose the color of the binding, the type of paper, and the color of the cover. This notebook is great for those super busy new moms that want to jot down notes here and there but may not have time to fill out an entire baby book.
2. If you know the mom-to-be is planning on cloth diapering… I personally LOVE Kangacare diapers. Designed in Golden, these popular cloth diapers come in SO many cute patterns and colors ! They also sell many other products such as diaper bags,baby carriers, and teething toys.
3. Natural Day Shop makes teethers and rattles made of BPA free, food grade silicone beads and all natural wood beads that are sealed with her own mixture of organic beeswax and organic coconut oil. I love the bright vivid colors on the beads!
***For a 10% discount on orders over $5.00 use code newmommasurvival***
4. Boba Baby Carriers are my favorite ! When my son was still being carried I tried on SO many kinds of baby carriers and this one was my favorite by far. It is so comfortable, comes with a sleeping hood, and I loved that it can hold up to 45 pounds! It does a great job of distributing the weight evenly and it is very easy to adjust the straps. Once in awhile if I really want to sweat and my son wants to… I will still carry him around on my back for a bit. But not long! He is huge ha!
5. Mountain Knots is another Etsy shop that is local and makes charming crocheted hats. These are great for those mommas-to-be that may not know the sex of their baby yet because this hat in particular can be gender neutral! Keep those little ears warm and stylish with one of these!
6. The Boulder Baby Company makes natural body care products for babies and kids. All their products are free of Toxins, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, and Phthalates, as well as Vegan and Gluten Free! We have used the shampoo/body wash and love it! It smells amazing and is gentle my son’s sensitive skin. You can buy the shampoo we use HERE.
7. I always get a little something for the Mommy-to-be because this is the time that they need some pampering! When I think of how my back ached and those huge swollen feet… yikes. Momma needs something for herself! I first found Queen of the Meadow (Fort Collins) at a craft show I believe. Or maybe even a farmers market. Either way, I have been loving and using her products for three or four years now and everything she makes is such a high quality that they seem to last forever ! I still have some solid perfumes that are so buttery and smell so delicious that are over 2 years old. (They make great cuticle oil too). She makes soap, lotion bars, facial moisturizer, bath salts… she even sells ready- to- go gifts that are wrapped up in eco-friendly packaging. HUGE fan over here!
8.Hip Violet makes THE most darling baby bibs! She has so many fabric choices, I am sure anyone could find a print that they love. Can we just admire this precious Rainbow Brite print?? And the camping and mountains… I just love them all! Babies need bibs, and quite a few if you don’t want to do laundry every single day. Get the mommy-to-be a few of these in fun prints for a thoughtful, handmade gift! For free shipping (US only) – use coupon code NEWMOMMA.
9.Counter Couture (Denver) has super soft baby onesies that have reinforced three snap closures and are printed with Non-toxic, lead free inks. I really love every single one! It was so hard for me not to just share with you all every single photo. Seriously, how cute are these? (And the kiddos!)
10. If you are local here near Denver, there are many really great baby boutiques that have SO many great baby shower gifts. Here are my favorites:
– Talulah Jones is a store that you can just spend HOURS in. This uptown boutique is actually quite small in size compared to some but there is so much to look at. You could walk through there twice and still miss things. Their baby and kid section is just magical. I believe it can give anyone baby fever looking at all those sweet little onesies and booties and toys. They sell a lot of very unique items there and their window displays are always so charming.
–Real Baby is over on Tennyson St., one of my favorite streets! I always take my friends and family here that are visiting from out of state because there are so many cute shops and restaurants within walking distance of each other. Perfect girls day spot! This store is filled with so many great baby and kid products and I really love the Colorado onesies and t-shirts they sell here.
–Jolly Goods is also on Tennyson St. and carries many different handmade, unique pieces from local artisans. They have onesies, organic cotton burp cloths, teethers, kids shirts, handmade greeting cards and so much more. I really love how they support local artists there and that you can find some really unique handmade items.
I hope this gives you some ideas for gifts or maybe even for yourself! Lets support these amazing local businesses and be sure to show them some love on instagram too! Thanks for stopping by!
Leave a Reply