Have you ever read the book Click Clack Moo Cows That Type? It’s a quirky and funny farmyard tale about cows that type a letter to the farmer demanding electric blankets. The farm animals go on strike and will not give the farmer any milk or eggs until he meets their demands. My son is 8 and still thinks this book is hilarious! I wanted to do some simple spelling activities with him so I decided to make this Click Clack Moo Cows That Type Spelling Activities Bundle.
Like many children, my son is a visual learner. He really enjoys an aesthetically pleasing worksheet that isn’t too busy. We also both love worksheets we can laminate so we can use dry erase markers and use them over and over again.
The bundle is 22 pages and includes :
- 2 tracing words worksheets
- A missing letter worksheet
- 9 fill in the blank spelling words worksheets (these are great for older kids or kiddos that need more of a challenge) There are a couple more difficult words thrown in there as well.
- 9 fill in the missing letters worksheets that have some letters already provided. These are great for children that need a bit of help spelling out the whole word.
- Connect the farm animals worksheet- the kids can trace the lines or use scissors to practice their fine motor skills. My son still likes to cut these worksheets!
- A word search